- Food & Drink
- Do This
PORTLAND – Thanksgiving Dinner is a notoriously difficult dinner to pair wines with because of its wide variety of traditional foods ranging from savory, lean, fatty, salty, sweet. Let us give you a hand. In this session we’ll taste, evaluate, and discuss why the wines we have selected will pair very well at any Thanksgiving table. We’ll take the guess work out of food and wine pairing and you’ll have a great list to take with you to the stores for your shopping trip. This is an ideal class to help you take your wine and food pairing knowledge to the next level. Join us for the perfect Thanksgiving wines!
* Taste and learn about exciting wines from around the world
* Discuss major wine styles, grape varieties, regions, trends and more
* Learn what to expect from certain terms on a wine label when selecting a bottle of wine
* Learn the basics of tasting or take your wine tasting skills to the next level
* Leave with a toolbox of wine evaluation and appreciation skills that will enable you to approach any wine comfortably.
* Gain skills for appropriately pairing food and wine
Wednesday, November 14, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
For more information and to purchase tickets for yourself, or as gifts for any of our events, please call us at 207-619-4630 or visit winewiseevents.com.