- Food & Drink
- Fall Guide!
- Do This
There are a lot of April Fools pranks (next Tuesday, people) you could pull. But the best ones take hours. And hours. Maybe months. I know of one prank I intend to pull in my office that will take weeks (I’d tell you, but what if my future victims are reading?). You probably haven’t been planning and you just realized it’s about to be April — and really, with this weather, we can’t blame you if you thought it was still February. So these pranks are quick and cheap and probably won’t get you fired (no guarantees):
1. Superglue (or double-side tape) your coworkers phone to its cradle. Call them. Frequently.
2. Take one small item from your coworker’s desk. Every other day. Forever/until they realize all their stuff is gone.
3. Replace the hand sanitizer with lubricating jelly.
4. Get the number of the local zoo. Then email your co-worker. “Mr. Lyon called. Said it’s urgent.” Leave the number.
5. Switch the M key and the N key on your coworkers’ keyboards.
6. Change your coworkers voicemail. Make sure to thank the caller for calling Pizza Hut.
7. Print off “out of order” signs. Tape them to the bathroom door. And every other bathroom door in the building.
8. Put all of your coworker’s things in balloons. Or jello. Or cellophane wrap them. Or gift wrap them. Or wrap them in tinfoil. Or newspaper. Or toilet paper.
9. Paint the bathroom bar soap with clear-coat nail polish.
10. Change your coworker’s signature to say, “Love you XOXO,”
When all else fails: Whoopie cushion.
For more inspiration: